January 6, 2015

Q & A With Erika

 
                            B E F O R E  &  A F T E R                    

E R I K A -  New Owner Of  Daisy Printed Dress
 

 
 
Q & A With Erika  
 
 
Q:Where are you from?
A: I'm from Omaha, Nebraska.
 
Q:What do you do or aspire to do?
A: I'm a senior in high school. I hope to go into full time missions work focussing on children's ministries.

Q:Where is the best place you have ever visited?
A: Best place I've ever visited would have to be maracas bay, Trinidad. It's so beautiful and relaxing and you can really see God's artwork in every little detail.
 
 


 
Q:What is your favorite item in your wardrobe?
A: My favorite item in my wardrobe would be a tough choice between my ankle boots or my oversized maroon cardigan. Both add just something to literally almost any outfit and they make me so happy.
 
Q:Where are you in these photos?
A: They're all taken outdoors at the joslyn art museum in Omaha. They have this really cool sculpture park and the whole building is that lovely pink marble with the cool doorways. I've played there for years and it's across the fence from my high school so when thinking about where to do my senior pics it just seemed perfect.

 

 



 Thank You Erika for your purchase and allowing me to use your wonderful photos. You seem like quite the lady!  
 
 
 
S H O P   T E D O N N A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...