October 7, 2014

Q&A- Emily

 
"Me in my dress I bought at DIY - so many compliments! Thanks girl, can't wait to buy more!"
 
 
 
 
Q&A with Emily
 

 
1. Metro Detroit
 
2. I am studying Criminal Justice and I graduate in December. I am also a creative writer, I have written plays and fiction. One of my plays was stage-read this past summer!
 
3. I visited in Israel in 2012. Seeing the oldest city in the world was mind-blowing.

4. I have a chiffon baseball tee with a tiger/floral print on it that my friend got me when they visited Japan. It's so unique and I always get compliments.
 
 
 

 
 

 
The full cycle of a refashioned dress. This dress was a piece I sold at the DIY craft fair in Ferndale, MI. Thank You Emily for the picture and your purchase. You look great in the dress! I cant wait to see the next Tedonna creation you style.
 
 
Be one of a kind & shop Tedonna





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...