January 31, 2013

Soft Brushed Fabric Dress

  Christine Szczepaniak          


Photography by Christine Szczepaniak
 
I recently had the pleasure of receiving these amazing photos from this extremely talented young photographer, wearing a dress she purchased from my shop. Check out Christine's flickr Or her website for more awesome photos. 
 
 
 
 
Photography by Christine Szczepaniak



 
Q & A With Christine
 

 1)Where do you live? 
Omaha, NE, USA

 
2)What do you do? or aspire to do?
I'm currently a junior in high school, but I hope to go to school to receive further education in photography.

 
 3) where is the best place you have ever been/visited?
The best place I have ever visited would have to be Minneapolis, Minnesota. I love the city life there, and the arts and music are definitely awesome.

 
4)What is your favorite article of clothing in your closet?
skirts! I love wearing skirts, I hardly ever wear pants. 

 
 5)What couldn't you live w/o? 
my camera. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You Again Christine for your Photos & your Tedonna Purchase. 
 
Soft Brushed Fabric Dress
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...